Want to volunteer with a passionate, highly committed community board?
CLICK is a dynamic, community-based charitable foundation, led by a totally volunteer board, that raises funds for programs that provide critical support to children and youth living in poverty in Vancouver.
We are seeking a communications professional with at least two-three years of communications/public relations experience who can lead and manage communications for CLICK. This individual will:
- Develop an overall strategic communications plan for CLICK and for the annual Inner City Kids Week that CLICK leads (in the second week of May)
- Execute communications plans with other creative and content providers
- Manage CLICK’s communications (e.g. website, print materials, social media) so that they are consistent, coherent and effective
- Handle media relations, particularly for the run-up to Inner City Kids Week starting in March-April
- Generate/write some of the communications materials needed by CLICK
Social Media Manager:
- Have social media experience to manage CLICK’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube profiles
- Manage all social media accounts, including creating a content calendar
- Generate consistent posts on a weekly basis
- Manage engagement and grow followers across all platforms
- Understand basic analytics as part of reporting progress to CLICK board
Note: We are seeking volunteers who can commit at least 1-2 years to these roles and are excited about using their own ideas and initiatives to make a difference for kids in need in Vancouver!
Interested? Please contact Catherine Atyeo at: firstname.lastname@example.org